Now Hiring Program ManagerGreater Killeen Chamber of Commerce
Job Title: Investor Services Program Manager
Reports To: Vice-President of Investor Services
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt/Full Time
The Investor Services manages the relationship between the Chamber and those who invest in it. This includes account management, member retention, event management and program development.
Essential/Primary Job Duties:
- Provide account management for members and investors in the Chamber
- Promote and facilitate sponsorships and products & services, including directory listings, luncheons, website ads, webinars and more
- Implement retention plan for assigned accounts
- Enter and maintain current and accurate investor data
- Survey investors periodically
- Coordinate with coworkers to ensure value delivery
- Visit with members face to face and virtually to assess any needs and value proposition
- Coordinate with Business Development Manager on new member/investor sales.
- Serve as backup sales staff for walk-in visitor to the Chamber.
- Manage the activities of 4 Business Councils
- Welcome Council
- Retail Council
- Nonprofit Council
- Young Professionals
- Responsibilities include: setup meeting times, communicate with council members, and execute council activities and programs
- Manage the activities of Young Professional Council; Newsletter, Board, Socials, Luncheons.
- Service as backup/support staff for additional Councils: Information Technology Council, Public Education Council, Public Policy Council, Military Relations Council
- Coordinate, promote and facilitate business networking events including monthly mixers, ribbon cuttings, flash networking, and CNN.
- Social media for managed Business Councils (YP, WC, NPC, RC)
- Serve as back up staff for social media presentations
- Organize an event to showcase the food service industry: Flavors of Central Texas
- Primary Photography support for events and activities
- Collaborate on Communication Projects
- Will perform other duties as assigned by the President or the Vice-President
- Work with other Chamber staff as a team player
- Will be familiar with, and abide by, the policies and procedures as set forth by the Board of Directors of the Greater Killeen Chamber of Commerce
Environmental and Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to work a non-traditional schedule
- May be required to stand or walk for extended periods
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to Rebekah@KilleenChamber.com by September 3, 2021.