Annual Membership Banquet
The Annual Membership Banquet is a membership celebration of the past year's accomplishments and recognizes the Large and Small Businesses of the Year, Non-Profit of the Year, Public Education Council Member of the Year, Welcome Council Member of the Year, the Greater Killeen Young Professional of the Year and the Roy J. Smith award winner.
2016 Award Winners:
- Large Business of the Year - Sam's Club
- Small Business of the Year - Spectrum Printing
- Non-Profit of the Year - Killeen Branch N.A.A.C.P.
- Welcome Council Member of the Year - Russ Nelsom, Lamar Outdoor Advertising
- Public Education Council Business of the Year - Schlotzsky's Deli
- Public Education Council Individual of the Year - Carlyle Walton, Metroplex Health System
- Greater Killeen Young Professional of the Year - Lenna Barr
- Roy J. Smith Award Winner - Bill Kliewer