The Greater Killeen Chamber of Commerce, more than 1,150 members strong, is dedicated to its mission of strengthening and improving the business environment in order to promote the economic well-being of all citizens. Toward this end, the chamber will provide services to its members and work to enhance the quality of life for the entire community.
Here's how the Chamber will help you grow your business
- Collaborate with others to ensure that Fort Hood is fully utilized (50,000 troops).
- Capitalize on the Killeen-Fort Hood Regional Airport.
- Focus on programs that will lead to the creation and recruitment of jobs with competitive wages in the services, manufacturing and retail sectors.
- Assist in establishing Texas A&M University-Central Texas as an upper-level, stand-alone university.
- Improve the image of the community and assist in the development of a brand for the community.